This day is the important day for those form 6 students who took this exam. Well, Im involved too.
So today tested 3 papers which is writing,reading and also listening. Regarding to the speaking was a past tense already. It happened on last week (Tuesday) *mine is tuesday. But actually it is started on last monday.
My speaking test was bad. Really bad. I was panic when i start to talk? wtf. I cant do well and my mouth keep on trembled. Therefore, i didn't hope to get good marks from speaking.
Now lets talk about today one. Reading, writing and listening. Hmmm. The most satisfied me was the writing part Question 2 not 1. Question for no2 ''The most valueable thing in life is friendship. Do you agree?'' I found that i enjoyed when writing this essay. and i did managed to write this for the 2ppages. Totally fully written with words. This is the very first time that happend in my life. ahahahahha xD Im so so so happy.
Reading part was tough. I cant understand the passage. Hard to understand. Some of the questions i use machine gun to fire it.*sad thing. I should'nt did this in this year STPM year! It is bad. So for the listening part, hmmm. It was okay. I can catch what they are talking about.
Lol. Band 5 is still impossible fo me to get so now only can hope for band 4. The bad thing is this muet exam have to take again in year end. And have to pay 60 bucks! not for free! Aihhhh.
Exam is just around the corner, 2more weeks to go? or maybe more? The are something happen so we are going to have our exam earlier. So gonna to test in full paper. Aaaahhh!God i need you!
So today tested 3 papers which is writing,reading and also listening. Regarding to the speaking was a past tense already. It happened on last week (Tuesday) *mine is tuesday. But actually it is started on last monday.
My speaking test was bad. Really bad. I was panic when i start to talk? wtf. I cant do well and my mouth keep on trembled. Therefore, i didn't hope to get good marks from speaking.
Now lets talk about today one. Reading, writing and listening. Hmmm. The most satisfied me was the writing part Question 2 not 1. Question for no2 ''The most valueable thing in life is friendship. Do you agree?'' I found that i enjoyed when writing this essay. and i did managed to write this for the 2ppages. Totally fully written with words. This is the very first time that happend in my life. ahahahahha xD Im so so so happy.
Reading part was tough. I cant understand the passage. Hard to understand. Some of the questions i use machine gun to fire it.*sad thing. I should'nt did this in this year STPM year! It is bad. So for the listening part, hmmm. It was okay. I can catch what they are talking about.
Lol. Band 5 is still impossible fo me to get so now only can hope for band 4. The bad thing is this muet exam have to take again in year end. And have to pay 60 bucks! not for free! Aihhhh.
Exam is just around the corner, 2more weeks to go? or maybe more? The are something happen so we are going to have our exam earlier. So gonna to test in full paper. Aaaahhh!God i need you!
No comments:
Post a Comment