Nov 11, 2010

Money$$$$

I need money so badly. Where can i earn money within short period? Seems like impossible. Lolz
I've tried one website which intro by michael and said can earn money just asking others to follow you.
Follow some simple steps like sign up for FREE and etc..But i dunno whether it is true or not. Just have a try since it is free what. So try also no harm =) I hope it is true lar.

Im going to PC fair work as promoter from3-5/12. I hate to promote things lar. I hate when i promote to customer,some of them might give us to see their bitter face and some might turns up bitter face immediately when you talk to them. And am not good at socialize with ppl. Really bad at socializing. sad. But sometimes you will feel so good when meet some kind customer who will smile at you and even talk so kindly with you. More good if they buy things from you. Hahaha. I know this because b4 this i work as promoter for MAXIS help to promote thier broadband lor. And still work under the HOT sun! After two days as promoter under the hot sun, my skin totally become dark. Very very obvious. So promise to myself that never never And NEVER work under the hot sun lw :( Even if they pay me high salary also no bargain! :)

Gonna to stop here and continue my math T homework. answer sheet pls appear yourself after i close this window. I've been serah you at everywhere but still no idea where have you been. so pls do automatically appear yourself :) Love you ya![crazy]

No comments:

Post a Comment